Dunes Properties of Charleston is a real estate, vacation rental and property management company.We began with a single office and three employees in 1989. Today, we represent the Lowcountry with almost 100 exclusive beach vacation rental properties, 50 real estate agents and employees, multiple new home and condominium developments and many plans for the future.
We know and love Charleston and the Lowcountry. That is why this business began and that is the reason we are still successful today.
Whether it's a vacation home, an investment or a primary residence, real estate is always an important purchase, and it deserves the attention of a dedicated professional. How can we serve you? Let us know today. Call 800.476.8444 today or use this form.
- In June, Dunes opened an office downtown at 214 King Street, adjacent to Charleston Place and Saks.
- Opened sales office on Seabrook Island.
- The company exceeds $200 million in real estate sales, a good portion coming from the traditionally residential Mt. Pleasant market.
- Dunes continues its representation of upscale developments with The Renaissance condominium project in Mt. Pleasant overlooking Charleston Harbor.
- The company breaks the news of a 24-unit project at 1140 Ocean Boulevard on Isle of Palms ... and sells the entire inventory in three hours!
- Folly Beach office opens.
- Dunes Properties opens office serving Johns Island and the resorts on Kiawah and Seabrook with the acquisition of Benchmark Rental of Kiawah Island.
expands its portfolio with a major new
development: Charleston Oceanfront
Villas on Folly Beach, a
96-unit condominium community.
- Early adoption of the Web as an information and marketing tool results in dunesproperties.com, the company's Web site.
- Dunes Properties acquires Century 21 - The Atlantic Group increasing market share in both real estate and vacation rentals on the Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island.
- The company closes $24 million in real estate sales, marking the largest single year-over-year growth in its brief history.
- Gross rental sales exceed $1 million for the first time, signaling the growing importance and value of that part of the business.
- Dunes Properties moves its offices to 1400 Palm Boulevard, where the Isle of Palms office remains today.
- On January 9, Dunes Properties of Charleston opens its doors.
- Dunes wins contract to represent Ocean Club at Wild Dunes, an upscale condominium community.
- On September 22, Hurricane Hugo crashes into the Charleston Coast.